- Keeping your home’s humidity under control is about more than comfort—it can help keep you healthy by staving off mold, mildew, and the problems they can cause, such as allergic reactions and respiratory issues.
- For health reasons, it’s important to maintain a proper humidity level in your home. While too little humidity can cause some discomfort issues such as chapped lips as well as cracks in wooden furniture, the reverse side of the coin – too much moisture, can make your home a breeding ground for mold and mildew, which can lead to some very serious health issues. That’s where dehumidifiers come in place. A dehumidifier will help you remedy excess moisture problems.
- Still unsure whether you need one? Check for excess condensation, musty smells, mold formation, cracking paint and black growth in between tiles. These tell tales signs shows that you will need a dehumidifier in your home.
- Capacity is the main thing that differentiates dehumidifiers.
- The main things you need to consider when choosing a humidifier are how big your home is and how damp the air is. The most common dehumidifier capacities are 18, 20 and 25 litres, which refers to how much water the unit can remove from the air in 24 hours.
- Whatever your needs, EuropAce have seven dehumidifiers models that could do just the job.
- For most people, a 25-litres humidifier will do the job well. Unless you are living in super swampy conditions and have a large, multilevel house, otherwise you won’t necessarily need too large a capacity. The 25 litres model will dehumidify up to roughly 1,500 square feet, so most
- The unit will shut off automatically when the water tank is almost full — no worrying about it overfilling and malfunctioning – and it also has an alert so that you can empty the tank before that happens.
- The tank is easy to empty, and casters and top and side handles make it easy to move around your home or apartment.
- You can set your desired humidity level—anywhere from 30 percent to 90 percent—and all model will work in temperatures as low as 41 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Moist heat is more unbearable than dry heat. Humidity is one of the reasons why you feel hot and sticky in Singapore. To keep humidity at a comfortable 60%, invest in a EuropAce dehumidifier today.
Official delivery unit
Understanding the importance of safe and secure shopping, we provide our customers with a broad range of secure payment options including cash-on-delivery, where you pay in cash only when you receive your package. Be assured of product quality and authenticity: All purchases on Website are guaranteed to be genuine products, new, not defective or damaged. If it is, simply return it within 14 days for a full refund under our Buyer Protection Program.
Delivered by Singapore Post - Nationwide Sales - Payment Upon Delivery - Free Returns
- Sharp Air Purifiers (275)
- Xiaomi Air Purifiers (386)
- Novita Air Purifiers (124)
- Philips Air Purifiers (155)
- VAKIND Air Purifiers (245)
- Pure Essentials Air Purifiers (98)
- Ogawa Air Purifiers (4)
- Dyson Air Purifiers (115)
- Ezze Original Air Purifiers (24)
- Honeywell Air Purifiers (149)
- louis will Air Purifiers (514)
- Hitachi Air Purifiers (76)
- Funky Chargers Air Purifiers (2)
- Blueair Air Purifiers (121)
- Leegoal Air Purifiers (51)
- Eva-dry Dehumidifiers (9)
- Novita Dehumidifiers (71)
- DeLonghi Dehumidifiers (21)
- Europace Dehumidifiers (68)
- Olee Dehumidifiers (79)
- Mistral Dehumidifiers (18)
- Watsons Dehumidifiers (3)
- Philips Dehumidifiers (22)
- Excelvan Dehumidifiers (4)
- R&R Dehumidifiers (17)
- URBAN PREVIEW Dehumidifiers (12)
- PowerMax Dehumidifiers (10)
- Deerma Humidifiers (627)
- Remax Humidifiers (258)
- Easygobuy Humidifiers (70)
- VAKIND Humidifiers (631)
- OSIM Humidifiers (37)
- Bear Humidifiers (366)
- Leegoal Humidifiers (94)
- Funky Chargers Humidifiers (13)
- Novita Humidifiers (35)
- JosheLive Humidifiers (10)
- Louis will Humidifiers (857)
- SGCITY Humidifiers (5)