Product details of Deerma 4.9L Intelligent Sensor Touch Anion Humidifier F748 - intl
Humidifiers can ease problems caused by dry air. But they need regular maintenance. Here are tips to ensure your humidifier doesn't become a household health hazard.
Dry sinuses, bloody noses and cracked lips — humidifiers can help soothe these familiar problems caused by dry indoor air. Humidifiers can also help ease symptoms of a cold or another respiratory condition.
But be cautious: Although useful, humidifiers can actually make you sick if they aren't maintained properly or if humidity levels stay too high. If you use humidifiers, be sure to monitor humidity levels and keep your humidifier clean. Dirty humidifiers can breed mold or bacteria. If you have allergies or asthma, talk to your doctor before using a humidifier.
Humidifiers are devices that emit water vapor or steam to increase moisture levels in the air (humidity). There are several types:
- Central humidifiers are built into home heating and air conditioning systems and are designed to humidify the whole house.
- Ultrasonic humidifiers produce a cool mist with ultrasonic vibration.
- Impeller humidifiers produce a cool mist with a rotating disk.
- Evaporators use a fan to blow air through a wet wick, filter or belt.
- Steam vaporizers use electricity to create steam that cools before leaving the machine. Avoid this type of humidifier if you have children; hot water inside this type of humidifier may cause burns if spilled.
Humidity is the amount of water vapor in the air. The amount of humidity varies depending on the season, weather and where you live. Generally, humidity levels are higher in the summer and lower during winter months. Ideally, humidity in your home should be between 30 and 50 percent. Humidity that's too low or too high can cause problems.
- Low humidity can cause dry skin, irritate your nasal passages and throat, and make your eyes itchy.
- High humidity can make your home feel stuffy and can cause condensation on walls, floors and other surfaces that triggers the growth of harmful bacteria, dust mites and molds. These allergens can cause respiratory problems and trigger allergy and asthma flare-ups.
The best way to test humidity levels in your house is with a hygrometer. This device, which looks like a thermometer, measures the amount of moisture in the air. Hygrometers can be purchased at hardware stores and department stores. When buying a humidifier, consider purchasing one with a built-in hygrometer (humidistat) that maintains humidity within a healthy range.
Specifications of Deerma 4.9L Intelligent Sensor Touch Anion Humidifier F748 - intl
- 1XDeerma 4.9L Intelligent Sensor Touch Anion Humidifier F748
|Warranty type||No Warranty|
Official delivery unit
Understanding the importance of safe and secure shopping, we provide our customers with a broad range of secure payment options including cash-on-delivery, where you pay in cash only when you receive your package. Be assured of product quality and authenticity: All purchases on Website are guaranteed to be genuine products, new, not defective or damaged. If it is, simply return it within 14 days for a full refund under our Buyer Protection Program.
Delivered by Singapore Post - Nationwide Sales - Payment Upon Delivery - Free Returns
- Sharp Air Purifiers (310)
- Xiaomi Air Purifiers (481)
- Novita Air Purifiers (163)
- Philips Air Purifiers (178)
- VAKIND Air Purifiers (257)
- Pure Essentials Air Purifiers (118)
- Ogawa Air Purifiers (4)
- Dyson Air Purifiers (129)
- Ezze Original Air Purifiers (24)
- Honeywell Air Purifiers (153)
- louis will Air Purifiers (514)
- Hitachi Air Purifiers (78)
- Funky Chargers Air Purifiers (2)
- Blueair Air Purifiers (145)
- Leegoal Air Purifiers (51)
- Eva-dry Dehumidifiers (9)
- Novita Dehumidifiers (85)
- DeLonghi Dehumidifiers (31)
- Europace Dehumidifiers (77)
- Olee Dehumidifiers (104)
- Mistral Dehumidifiers (39)
- Watsons Dehumidifiers (3)
- Philips Dehumidifiers (25)
- Excelvan Dehumidifiers (4)
- R&R Dehumidifiers (17)
- URBAN PREVIEW Dehumidifiers (12)
- PowerMax Dehumidifiers (10)
- Deerma Humidifiers (721)
- Remax Humidifiers (282)
- Easygobuy Humidifiers (70)
- VAKIND Humidifiers (732)
- OSIM Humidifiers (51)
- Bear Humidifiers (369)
- Leegoal Humidifiers (94)
- Funky Chargers Humidifiers (13)
- Novita Humidifiers (43)
- JosheLive Humidifiers (10)
- Louis will Humidifiers (857)
- SGCITY Humidifiers (5)